We are growing and we welcome YOU to be a part of a great team and a mission driven company.
The purpose of the Home Health Aide is to perform personal hygiene and grooming services, household care and provision of nutrition. This position will work under the supervision of a Registered Nurse, Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist or Speech Therapist.
- Performs or assists patient with personal hygiene which may include/is not limited to: bathing, showering, oral hygiene, hair care, nail care, shaving and/or dressing/undressing. Performs catheter care and empties urinary catheter, bed pans and colostomy bags. Collects and labels urine specimen.
- Performs and documents vitals. Other permissible duties under special circumstances where permitted by state regulation may include household duties, an understanding of necessary communication skills for the proper care of patients.
- Transfers patient using the correct equipment, assists with ambulation, and assists with active or performs passive range motion exercises.
- Prepares meals considering dietary restrictions and client preferences.
- Performs basic household chores which may include/is not limited to: washing dishes, changing bed linens and/or making beds, dust, sweep, mop, vacuum, laundry and/or dispose of trash.
- Follows basic infection control guidelines to maintain a clean client environment.
- Communicates changes regarding patient’s physical/mental condition, completes and submits documentation in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Participates in case conferences, attends in-services, and/or special case orientation.
Employee Benefits Include:
- 2022 Adjusted Pay Rate
- One on One Work Coaching
- Easy to use Electronic Charting System HCHB
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Free Premium Membership to Care.com with preloaded credits for children and/or dependent adults
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (Holiday, Vacation and Personal)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Adoption Reimbursement
- Employer Matching 401(k) Program
- Wellness Program (Earn up to $450 a year)