CHI Health at Home is a full-service health care organization that believes the best place for someone to get better, and faster, is in their own home. Providing quality home health care for over 40 years through specialized home care, home infusion, and hospice services, across the country, CHI Health at Home offers unique services dedicated to meeting the total needs of our patients.
Why Should You Join Our Team?
The position of Registered Nurse is at the forefront of providing homecare and Hospice services and delivering nursing care to patients who are rehabilitating, managing chronic conditions or are in the end stage of life. The Registered Nurse uses the nursing process to provide quality services to patients in a compassionate, professional, ethical and knowledgeable manner, thereby creating high levels of customer satisfaction and successful outcomes.
1.Supports CommonSpirit Health at Home’s mission to make the healing presence of God known in our world by improving the health of the people we serve, especially those who are vulnerable, while we advance social justice for all. Our mission aligns and supports with that of our parent health system; supports CommonSpirit Health and CommonSpirit Health at Home’s values, strategic goals and high standards of customer service; consistently lives People First Behaviors; and follows the policies and procedures of the organization.
2. Adheres to the Corporate Compliance Program, including confidentiality of HIPAA protected health information. Maintains confidentiality of employee information.
3. Provides care following the plan of treatment and patient care plan, and establishes a care plan for continued needs based on the client assessment.
4. Evaluates and revises care plans and assessment sheets based on changes in patients and/or the environment.
5. Reports changes in patient condition to appropriate personnel and the attending physician, as required and participates in coordination of services with other disciplines and community resources as needed.
6. Provides case management by collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; providing physical and psychological support to patients and their care givers; and supervising and mentoring assigned team members.
7. Administers, teaches, supervises, and coordinates nursing care to patients and caregivers with guidance of supervisory staff.
Not ready to apply, or can't find a relevant opportunity?
Join one of our Talent Communities to learn more about a career at CHI Health at Home and experience #humankindness.