CHI Franciscan Health at Home has provided home care and wellness services for over 5 years. Their innovative services and specialty programs recognize the needs of each patient and promote the highest quality of life. Their goal is to ensure all services consistently exceed quality measures and the expectations of patients and referring physicians. CHI Franciscan Health at Home's quality care is provided through a team of registered nurses, social workers, companions, dieticians, aides and physical, occupational and speech therapists.
Currently offering a $5000 Sign on Bonus!
Your work should be more than just a job. If you are looking for career development, flexibility in your schedule and work-life balance, your journey begins here!
This position will be seeing patients in Kitsap County.
• Provides care and education to patients and their caregivers
• Participates in the coordination of services with other disciplines and community resources as needed
• Evaluates and revises care plans/assessments based on changes in patients and/or their environments
• Participates in regular case conferences and in-service or special case orientations as needed and participates in on-call rotation.
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
• Currently licensed to practice in Washington
• 3-5 years of inpatient experience (preferably in med/surg) as a registered nurse within the last 5 years preferred
Not ready to apply, or can't find a relevant opportunity?
Join one of our Talent Communities to learn more about a career at CHI Health at Home and experience #humankindness.